Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Very Fun.

I was a little bothered that someone didn't have fun, the guy below me seems to have let the Nyan pass him by >.>. I know this isn't some high-tech, cutting edge, flash game, however, I believe it was only made for fun and laughs. I think it would be a waste to try to make a serious critic statement for such a silly game. Anyway, great job on the game, looking forward to what you bring to us next.

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Very Entertaining Game

I found this game to be very enjoyable, it had zombies, action, and the feel of Metal slug. I don't understand why some think the melee is useless, its the only thing that helps me kill those annoying dogs and the action is very good from a flash game. I was very glad to play this game and would be happy to see more from you guys, d-(^_^)z

Curse Village Reawakening Curse Village Reawakening

A Very good Repersentation of a ZombieDefense Game

Before playing this game, I noticed alot of bad reviews stating things such like, "Horrible graphics", "Last Stand Was Better", or as crudly stated "A piece of Sh*t".

These reviews were very misleading than I relise after I played the game, for example: they graphics were pretty standard and the teleknetic mix on zombie defense was pretty unique. Also, I felt that the game was a nice mix to the original "Last Stand" and still gave the same fresh challenging gameplay that most defense fans know and love.

The Story was not the best in the world, standard "I have to save the day" type of story, but not all great games have good stories..for example the legendary Donkey Kong's story was just to save the princess from the ape. People need to remember that simplicity is not always a bad thing and thus it can provide much more fun than other more complex games.

So, in a nut shell, I would have to state the game was a nice challenge with excellent gameplay and that it needs to be given a chance before it is shot down as a common knock off. I thank you guys for creating this game and I wish you luck in your other work, d-(^_^)z.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

A Very Good Game, Meow! :3

I really enjoyed playing this game, sushi cat was so cute and funny to play as, as was the gameplay. I really liked the concept of bouncing the fat little ball of cat to grab sushi, the music was also very good and matching for each level. I can't wait to see what you will bring up next and to my hopes, it will be another sushi cat game :D. Well, whatever you make, I can't wait to see what you bring up next, :3

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Very good, but a few concerns

I really enjoyed this game, music and action especially, however, I have a few concerns. I know you have already been getting reviews complaining about the controls, so I won't go into you about that. Thus, the one corcern with me would be that with al this action, it seems to really slow down the computers preformance. Now it may just that this game is too beasty for my computer, but if other computers are having the same problems, I would wonder if being able to lower the quality would actually be possible..and if so, that it would actually help the slow preformance. Besides these small problems, I feel this game is one of the best games I have seen in a long time, thats why I just addressed a few concerns some people may have, so it can be improved. Anyway, thanks for such a great game, can't wait to see what you'll come up with next. d-(^_^)z

MindChamber responds:

we plan to add a quality button. just not sure how much it will help since theres almost no vector art

Little Thanksgiving Chef Little Thanksgiving Chef

Eh..

I believe the name was a bit misleading, I thought that it was going to be one of those challenging cooking type games. Ah well, it was a decent dress up game, even though it wasn't a cool cooking game :(.

Toasted Cheese Sandwich Toasted Cheese Sandwich

Not bad at all.

I thought it was a good game to kill the time, it proved a nice way to make a very large cheese sandwich and have fun at the same time x3. However, I do feel like having a grilled cheese now..x), good job for that d-(^_^)z lol.

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Fantastic Game

This has to be one of the best games around right now, I am truly impressed by this game. Its got action, a bit of laughs, and a great beat to fight with. It is a bit easlier, however, I feel it still didn't ruin it that much. Only thing that I found that was a bit strange, was that if the bot got to close to the sides, you couldn't reach him. Other then that, I felt this game was simply fantastic, and I am very excited to see what you will come up with next. :P

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Solid game, however...

You should fix that elevator glitch ASAP, to people that get that glitch, just go back to menu, choose the lvl you were on, and you should be fine. Besides the bug, The rest of the game was pretty fun.

Pico 2: Pico's Revenge Pico 2: Pico's Revenge

Kind of saw it coming.

Lol I kind of saw that coming, specially since the loading was so short xD