Wreck it ralph Wreck it ralph

The game is very glitchy, there are many places you can fall though the "invisible" cracks to your death. If this is your first game, then you are getting there, but the art and programing needs a bit more tweeking.

SS - Keys of our Past SS - Keys of our Past

Makes total Sense

This would explain alot of things that would be going on with the world. I always thought that the pattern of the 2 stars resembled a DNA structure and the fact that the Sphinx had to have been there earlier than the Egyptians. Its amazing how these cold hard facts can be ignored or hide away. People have always seemed to be afraid of 2012, stating that it would be the end of the world, but I see that 2012 might mark a date thata new chapter will begin, maybe that chapter will have another visit from the aliens. Only time will tell, and the only thing we can do is prepare for the worse and hope for the best. :3

Dia & Tofu : Episode One Dia & Tofu : Episode One

Hm..Not bad

I have to say I do enjoy that you kept the same style that you have used from the old series, it seems to have worked for you for such a long time and I feel this will help your old fans appericate it more.

I do understand that some people dislike how this appears to be a the same candy in a different wrapper as the neurotically yours series, but people must understand that this is only the first episode of this new series, so it is way too early to judge it as a common copy cat.

As for the style of the series, the old 2 characters on the screen talking, I feel that since many people enjoyed the old neurotically yours series with the same style, they would enjoy this series just as well. I also feel that reason why this will work is the fact you basically refreshed it with a new cast of characters, which I know that this was most likely past due.

So I must say that I look foward to see the rest of this series and to see how it expands from here. I also ask that your old fans try to give this series a chance, it might catch the eye of not only the old fans, but maybe some new ones as well. Thanks for anyone that spent the time to read this and good luck with the rest of your flashes X).

-Moo5000

Adult Swim Commercial Adult Swim Commercial

An Excellent Commercial Idea

I believe this would really be a good commercial for adult swim to use, I wonder if you gained their attention , if they would in fact use. Eh, one can hope, anyway great job with this.

Billy-Chops responds:

That would be awesome, if only I were that lucky lol! Thanks a lot man!!!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Haha, Kind of obvious if you think about it.

XD, This flash really put me in a good mood, thanks,also I kind of thought "Well, they put their hair in almost everything..why not each other o.o." x)

The Video Game Polka The Video Game Polka

Don't mind the guy under me xD

This was one of the funniest things I have found on here, that used Weird Al's stuff. Don't worry about the guy under me, he doesn't even understand the concept of your work,hell he can't even spell concept xD. To clearify, this was just basically the Alternative Polka sang by videogame characters, how hard is that to understand? Anyway, good job d-(^_^)z.

late night shopping late night shopping

Not bad at all.

I'm a bit suprised how some people reacted to this song, I actually liked this one. This beat was steady and catchy, especially with the hobo's keyboard. In addition, this song is different from most of the other songs he has made, it actually tells it like a stand-up comedian. Good job again, Weebl.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Ooo, thats dirty!

I love the beat that you put for this song. I especially like the lemonade part, you have done it again, Weebl. :)

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

O_o I see you fueled this with your rage xD

Lol, I know the graphics and what not were lacking..but I found it funny how you just screamed the entire flash. lol

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Ok thats it..

This to people who are saying "Big deal"or "He should have been jailed years ago" , one, he was a pretty big icon, either it was pop songs or spoofs and jokes about him, people always loved him. About the the "jailed" thing, well, I don't believe all those people accusing him for child molestation were all telling the truth. I feel that they basicly threw their children at him, knowing that he had some past problems about that matter, and just waited for the right time to sue him out of millions just for it. I mean thats like throwing a child into the hands of a past murderer, MJ had problems and we knew that. Anyway, Good job with the flash. X)